U.K most awaited new immigration policy has been implemented. YES. The United Kingdom has executed its New Immigration System/ New Point Based System on December 1 2020. Finalizing it on 22nd October, the new immigration policy has put into operations from December 1 2020. Under the United Kingdom new immigration system, many policies have been newly implemented. Borries Johnson along with its migration advisory committee has built up a new immigration system which is a very big and a beneficial step for the United Kingdom.
Now, the point-based system of United Kingdom treats both Non-EU and EU citizen equally. Also, the free movement with the European movement has come to an end on 31st December 2020 i.e., free border system has come to an end completely. European Union countries will be allowed to stay in the U.K only for 6 months and if they wish to stay in U.K and work, they have to apply for the work visa immigration system has come out with one of the greatest benefits for all the nationalities. Now, all the nationalities are allowed to apply for the United Kingdom’s Visa.
U.K Work Visa
Number of E.U and Non-E. U citizens wish to stay and work in the United Kingdom. Well now, this is possible as the United Kingdom new immigration system has come up with new work visa policies. Now, U. K’s work visa will be based on the points system. To be qualified for 70 points, certain points should be kept in consideration. I am listing down the points which will help you in qualifying 70 points and will help you in getting the work visa for the United Kingdom without any hurdle.
- All the workers who wish to stay and work in the United Kingdom would be required to obtain 70 points.
- A skilled job will help you in earning 40 points. You are required to receive a job offer letter from a recognized, stable and approved employer with a license.
- You are required to prove your language skills. Ability to speak in English will help you get 10 points
- Last 20 points can be obtained if you prove that you are paid at least 25,600 Euros per annum. Only those workers who are getting a stable job in the health and education sector but getting paid at least 20,000 will be awarded 20 points.
- Having a better qualification (PhD in Mathematics, technology, engineering or technology) will also help you in earning 20 extra points.
To apply for the Work Visa in the U.K, you can either start the process online or visit the nearby visa application center where you can show the necessary documents and proof your identity.
The prime minister pf U.K along with the migration advisory committee has come up with new policies under United Kingdom Student visa as well. Now, all the students who wish to study in the U.K may apply for the U.K student visa as now there is no limitation on the number of international students coming to the U.K for completion of their education. Listing down new policies which fall under student visa application system in the United Kingdom
- Students who wish in the United Kingdom should begin the application process for study in U.K 6 months before the course they are applying for
- A new policy termed as “New Graduate Visa” will be launched in summer 2021 which will be very beneficial for international students who have received a degree from the University of United Kingdom. Students with U.K degree will be allowed to stay in the United Kingdom for 2 years after the completion of their education.
- Students with PhD degrees will get 3 years of stay in the U.K
All EU countries citizens living in the U.K who wishes to stay in the United Kingdom should apply for EU settlement scheme. The last date for applying for the E.U Settlement Scheme is 30th June 2021. Make sure you apply before that for your comfortable stay in the U.K.
I hope this article helped you by providing all the necessary information related to the new immigration system in the U.K. For further guidance and information, Contact Admissify today. Admissify aims that your stay is comfortable and memorable. Visit our office today and get all the necessary information or visit www.admissify.com for more information and get connected with us today.