QuickBooks clients regularly require running Verify Data utility to discover and fix errors and harm in the data file. A few clients have revealed getting QuickBooks Error 213 while running QuickBooks check data utility and in this article, we will explain the specific purpose behind getting QuickBooks Error 213 alongside the itemized ventures for a snappy arrangement. When a client experiences Error 213, it hinders reconstructing the data process and the error message “LVL_ERROR–Error: Verify Account list. Copy name “experienced” shows up on client’s PC screen. Follow the total article for itemized investigating information.
What Triggers QuickBooks Error 213
The lone explanation that makes QB Desktop experience QuickBooks Error 213is copy entries in QBWin.log file. There are different sorts of records that should be overseen for successful data the executives like the customer, employee, class, thing, seller, and names. QuickBooks Error 213happens when QuickBooks finds a copy entry in the Accounts rundown of the data.
This could happen when you import transactions and records from some different applications or some other company file. Be that as it may, reconstructing company file settle any basic errors in the rundowns, however on the off chance that the issue isn’t settled then we need to manually edit the rundown to eliminate any copy entries. Follow the investigating steps referenced underneath for eliminating QuickBooks Error 213.
Steps to Resolve QuickBooks Desktop QuickBooks Error 213
NOTE: Make sure to take a backup of your company file on your desktop or any removable stockpiling gadget prior to following the investigating steps to evade any data misfortune.
Investigating Step 1: Access QuickBooks Log File from inside QuickBooks Desktop
- Open QuickBooks Desktop application and press F2 key to open the Product Information window.
- Now press F3 for the Tech Help window and select QBWin.log under the Open File tab.
- On the other hand, explore C:Users USER NAME AppData Local Intuit QuickBooks log XXX folder to discover QBWin.log file.
- Double tap and open QBWin.log file.
Investigating Step 2: Find Duplicate Entries in QBWin.log File
- Look to the lower part of the log file or press Ctrl + End key.
- Now press Ctrl + F enter a lot Duplicate in the Find window.
- Double tap the copy entry and rename it.
- Rehash similar strides to discover and eliminate all copy entries from the rundowns file.
- Run Verify Data utility to guarantee that there are no copy entries left.
- To know more about utilizing QuickBooks Verify Data Utility follow stage 2 from our blog on QuickBooks Crash Catcher Error.
For eliminating QuickBooks Error 213 from QuickBooks, you need to erase copy entries in the Accounts list, yet you can likewise follow a similar system to eliminate some other inconsistencies and errors from the rundown. This technique for eliminating copy entries manually from records will get you freed of QuickBooks Error 213 in QuickBooks